Centuries ago, pregnant women were advised to stay happy, listen to music, be around nature, and embrace good health.
Advanced research in child development shows that the brain development in children does not occur after birth but begins in the womb itself.
So, it is important for both parents to avoid smoking, alcohol, and substance abuse when pregnant and to adopt a healthy lifestyle. It is just not about food and exercise.
It is about staying positive in thoughts, keeping a happy frame of mind, exposing the child in the womb to wonderful happy thoughts. There are parents who talk to the unborn child. Try it, ask your doctors about it.
Babies as well as toddlers and older kids respond to the stimulus offered by experiences in their home and environment. Did you know that the brain of children is stimulated by the variety of sensations encountered each day?
- Set the wheels in motion by introducing activities within the house as well as outdoors.
- Talk to the child as much as you can.
- Maintain eye contact and allow the child to absorb your facial expressions.
- Create a rapport between you and the child and you will be surprised to see that the child understands and responds.
This will promote learning and interactive experiences.
Food for Thought
It is not just brain-stimulating activities that boost brain power, the food a child eats affects its thinking as well. Did you know, a brain needs plenty of carbohydrates, fats, as well as proteins, vitamins and minerals for both repair as well as function?
In fact, many mothers are witness to mood swings and erratic behavior in their children after the consumption of junk foods. The sugar highs and lows caused by certain kinds of foods can make a child fidgety, irritable, inattentive, and sleepy.
The goal of education is to teach children to be effective thinkers, this is what equips them to stay ahead in situations where solutions need to be found at the snap of fingers. So, you must focus on cognitive development and higher order thinking.
As a parent there are a great many ways in which you can work towards the goal of effective thinking and higher reasoning. Technology has made available several computer programs, software that are fun to use and place the children in more and more difficult situations, which they need to solve.
Focus on using educational teaching aids and toys which will fulfill the goal of enhancing thinking, mathematical abilities, and problem solving in children.
Keep Learning !
I am happy to share this link with my wordpress family. Look forward to see your extended support. Kindly like, share & comment on the channel. I have personaly made this Puppet by myself.
Talking Apple | Puppet | Preschoolers | Craft | Fun & Easy – Sweet Memories
Every child has learning preferences and styles that are best suited to their way of learning.
There isn’t necessarily one right or wrong learning style.
By helping your child discover his/her preferred learning styles, you can use techniques that will improve his rate & quality learning.
One of the most powerful tools is the unconscious creativity.
This is when I simply allow my unconscious to do all the heavy lifting for me creatively. It is the use of this method that has allowed me to write quickly when working or doing any other scheduled work.
This method falls back on the old advice to “sleep on a problem”.
Have you ever been worried about a decision or struggled to remember something important before bedtime only to wake up the next morning with the answer sharp and clear in your mind as if it was a gift from the gods? It is a gift of sort, but no outside agency delivered it to you. The answer reached to you by your greatest creative by ”your subconscious”.
Unconscious creativity uses the power of the unconscious mind. Often a solution will pop into your mind unbidden, as your mind continues to work on the problem below your level of awareness.
The human brain is a beautiful, highly-functional instrument and yet we utilize so little of its power.
Our unconscious does amazing things for us. It helps with our daily coordination needed for useful tasks such as walking, eating, breathing, driving. It stores memories for us, it keeps a check on those things that are truly important to us , it reminds us what we believe. Most of the time it does these things without us even having to consciously think about it – that’s why it’s called the unconscious !
Using the unconscious as a creative tool is very simple.
Spend some time consciously thinking about your writing task or challenge. What are the parameters of the project? What are the special requirements? What ideas do you have already? What specific questions do you need to work on further? Sometimes even spending some time jotting down the ideas you have is a good idea. Don’t work on shaping or organizing them. Just record them on paper or computer file.
You may not even need them later, but the process of recording them can be a helpful way to prepare your subconscious for its task.
Then forget about it! That’s right. Move on with your life and consciously think about something else. Revise another project. Read something for education or pleasure.
The incubation time varies according to your creative personality and of course the size of the project at hand. I’ve found a few days usually works best although even giving myself a few hours can be beneficial. Doing something physical is often helpful during the incubation period and sometimes this is the only time I really get my personal housework accomplished!
I have heard of several authors who are able to program their dreams so they are literally writing in their sleep. Dreams can be as vivid as a painting, as resonant as music, and as symbolic as poetry. Using this method I can often write a scene a day (sometimes in less than an hour) which is fairly decent progress while simultaneously working full-time and maintaining a life.
While it is often frightening to think about trusting something as important as the writing project of your heart to your subconscious, it might help to remember that your brain is a muscle of sorts. Your unconscious mind controls many muscle functions for you all the time – try thinking about the way that you walk while you actually walk.
The body and unconscious mind handle all the details. Thinking too hard can actually interfere with the zone and this is true of writing as well.
So give unconscious creativity a try and see how far it takes you. Simply program your subconscious and then leave it alone to incubate for a while. It may take some time to find the method of tapping into your subconscious after your incubation period.
Best of luck with your writing!
There is lot of anger management information.
It is imperative to understand anger and the consequences of anger. Anger management will not work until an individual is willing to change or manage anger.
Anger is totally normal. It is a reaction to a situations. It is okay to be angry but when this anger becomes intense, frequently, there can be major problems; problems within the family, relationships, work and it can cause health problems.
People who are unable to manage their anger in a positive way are likely to transfer their anger to other situations such as child and spousal abuse, violent crimes etc. This anger management information is something an individual should consider when recognizing they have a problem.
There are all sorts of anger-provoking situations, more anger management information that might be useful in working through anger-related issues. Some people become angry when they are frustrated, when something doesn’t work out the way they planned or they failed to succeed after giving their best, circumstances like these may cause a person to become frustrated. This frustration may lead to anger which can turn into a whole list of negative consequences.
Daily incidents such as constant reminders or regular interruptions can cause a person to become irritated. This irritation continues to grow. Depending on the individual this rage can cause a person to resort to different ways of releasing their anger, some of which may be painful to themselves and others. Irritations provoke anger.
When an individual is being verbally abused, perhaps sexually abused, these situations provoke anger. People deal with these disturbing experiences differently but for those who become angry because of the abuse, the outcome could be very serious, even violent.
Being treated unfairly often provokes feelings of anger. Often people are blamed for things, it can cause them to feel angry and act out because of these feelings.
There is so much information important to understanding anger management. The more details a person can gather, the better equipped they are when faced with circumstances involving an angry individual.
Anger management information is available through many sources; books, movies, as well as the Internet. For a person who requires anger management information, the Internet is an excellent source. With many websites dedicated to anger management, it is very proficient in supplying the necessary information required concerning anger, consequences of anger, people affected by anger and anger management information.
Without the appropriate anger management information, it would be difficult to begin a course of treatment that would be beneficial. It doesn’t matter where the anger management information comes from. It does matter however, what an individual does with the information.
Reading and studying the information is essential but deciding what to do with this information will make the difference in resolving anger-related issues.
Living a happy, resilient and optimistic life is wonderful. It is also good for your health. Being happy actually protects you from the stresses of life. Stress is linked to top causes of death such as heart disease, cancer and stroke.
One of the better things ever said is – ‘The only thing in life that is constant is change’, and in our life we have the power to make the necessary changes if we want to. Even if we find ourselves in an unbearable situation we can always have the knowledge that it too would change.
Relationships are essential to happiness. People are different, accept people for who or what they are, avoid clashes, constant arguments, and let go of all kinds of resentments. If arguments seem unavoidable still try and make an effort to understand the situation.
Happiness is actually found in everyone, increasing it is a way to make a life more wonderful and also more healthy.
To be happy is relatively easy, just decide to be a happy person. Most people for most of the time can choose how happy or stressed, how relaxed or troubled, how bright or dull their outlook to be. The choice is simple , choose to be happy.
There are several ways by which you can do this.
Being grateful is a great attitude. We have so much to be thankful for. Thank the taxi driver for bringing you home safely, thank the cook for a wonderful dinner and thank the cleaner, delivery person, thank the policeman for making your place safe and thank God for being alive and many more.The list is infinite.
Some people just can’t start their day without their daily dose of news. News is stressful. Get less of it. Try and think about it, 99% of the news we hear or read is bad news. Starting the day with bad news does not seem to be a sensible thing to do.
A religious connection is also recommended. Being part of a religious group with its singing, sacraments, chanting, prayers and meditations foster inner peace.
Time is invaluable and too important to waste. Time management can be viewed as a list of rules that involves scheduling, setting goals, planning, creating lists of things to do and prioritizing.
The core basics of time management that should be understood to develop an efficient personal time management skill. These basic skills can be fine tuned further to include the finer points of each skill that can give you that extra reserve to make the results you desire. Manage your time.
Laugh and laugh heartily everyday. Heard a good joke? Tell your friends or family about it. As they also say -‘Laughter is the best medicine’.
Express your feelings, affections, friendship and passion to people around you. They will most likely reciprocate your actions. Try not to keep pent up anger of frustrations, this is bad for your health.
Instead find ways of expressing them in a way that will not cause more injury or hurt to anyone.
Work on things that you feel worthy of your time.
Learning is a joyful exercise. Try and learn something new everyday. Learning also makes us expand and broaden our horizons. And could also give us more opportunities in the future.
Walk, run, jog and do other things that your body was made for. Feel alive.
Avoid exposure to negative elements like loud noises, toxins and hazardous places.
” Make up your mind to be happy “
Life is much about doing differently, the transformation is about a person altering or transforming his belief or thought of who he thinks he is. We tend to believe that our life is determined or influenced by people, places, things, situations and circumstance, but this is not so. Rather, it is our thoughts and beliefs that determine our experiences and life and also that we are completely and solely responsible for their creation. What we think and believe, especially about ourselves, determines our emotions and behavior in the world.
We believe or think that we know who we are in life but the reality is that we truly do not. Much of our life is spent in pretense and who we are really being is hidden from us.
The first component of the transformational process is for one to become present to the hidden thoughts and beliefs that have been limiting him in life and in particular to his self-limiting belief.
It is in the being of the self-limiting belief that one will discover the primary constraint or barrier to his life, to him living a life that he loves and living it powerfully.Having the awareness or distinction of the self-limiting belief allows one the ability to not be it, to not have his life be merely the certain future from the past.
Becoming present to that which has been hidden, to that which has been truly determining his being in life, allows one the opportunity to transform his life. Once one gets who he has been being in life, the second component of transformative process is for the individual to begin to create his life as a possibility.
Once the distinction of the self-limiting belief is well understood, the individual is now able to truly create a new possibility for himself and his life. It is only from nothing that possibility can truly be created.
As with the self-limiting belief, possibility exists in language. Once one gets the language that he has been being, that has defined and limited him through being his self-limiting belief, it is at this point that he can begin to recreate himself through the power of his word. Who we are is our word.
The technique described below is designed to assist an individual in becoming present to his self-limiting belief and in the process to create the space or opening for him to invent possibilities for recreating his life.
- Find a relaxing and comfortable space to sit in for approximately one hour. Arrange for the space to be free of any distractions. Just allow yourself to begin to relax. Become present to where and who you are.
- Take a notebook and begin to write down everything that you believe describes or defines who you are. Let your mind wander and do not try to filter or block out anything. Just let whatever comes up about yourself, how you feel and what you think about yourself. If in a group, share your description of yourself with others. Furthermore, make two lists as there will appear to be both positives and negatives aspects about who you think you are.
- Keep your notebook down, close your eyes and begin to relax deeply. Again, the use of therapeutic relaxation music will assist you in the process of creating a very deep state of relaxation. As you begin to move into a deep state of relaxation allow yourself to begin to drift back through time, back through your life, back through your adulthood, adolescence and into your childhood. Allow yourself to become present to how you were being, experiences, thoughts and feelings, through the various phases or stages of your life. Just become present to or notice what appears for you.
- Open your eyes and return to work on your notebook. Take a look at what you have written and add anything that you became present to about yourself during the above mentioned relaxation exercise. Do not filter out anything. Just allow whatever there is to come to the surface, both the positive and negative words that best describes who you think and feel you are or were.
- Once you have come to a completion of creating the lists, both positive and negative, consider that the positives of who you think yourself to be form the pretense of your life and that their design or function is to fix the negatives of who you think you are.
- Allow yourself to become present to the negatives you have written down. Notice which one of the negatives best describes who you are, what you commonly believe and feel about yourself, what you have experienced in your mind in the past and even now. Declare the negative aspect that is familiar to you to be your self-limiting belief.
- Place your notebook in your lap. Allow yourself to become fully present to the fact that what you have written is you, is who you believe yourself to be.
- Place the notebook into your past. If you are right handed place your notebook to your left. If you are left handed place your notebook to your right. Place the notebook far from you.
- Once you place your notebook into your past allow yourself to become present to where your notebook is in relation to your body, to your right or left. Allow yourself to again become present to that which you have written in your notebook is who you believe you are and that it exists to either your right or left.
- Once you become present to who you believe yourself to be, to the description of yourself as you have written, allow yourself to become present to what now lies in front of you. Given that who you think you are is either to your left or right, become present to what exists in front of you is nothing, an opening from which everything and anything is possible and can be created.
- Inside the nothing that appears in front of you, invents a possibility for yourself . Declare your possibility in language or word, of who you will take on being in life, for yourself. This declaration becomes your personal affirmation of who you will be in and for the world.
- Repeat this exercise everyday. Repeating this exercise daily will allow one to continue to stay present to his self limiting belief so as to not be it and also to the possibility or possibilities that he has created and invented for himself and his life. The self-limiting belief that one initially becomes present to may reveal even deeper meaning for who one is or has been being.
The exercise outlined above is about beginning the process of transformation. Once you get the distinction of your self-limiting belief and then you can create a possibility of change.
The transformation is about creating a daily plan. The daily plan allows one the opportunity to continue to live into or generate his possibility in his life on a daily basis.
The transformation involves a commitment to stay in the conversation of transformation.
Start today doing little things for others.
I remember several moments in time that God made someone do a little thing that encouraged me.
I have also heard from others that have been influenced by me for doing the same.
There are many kinds of little things you can do to encourage others.
What are you going to do today for someone that will make a difference in his or her life?
I started writing thank you notes a couple of years ago.
Some of these involve providing help when there is a need, saying thank you, and writing notes. Writing notes can potentially influence others. Write an encouraging note inside the cover of one of those books and give it to the person.
You will feel good doing it, reading the book will change the person, and they will think of you every time they read it. It is a powerful gesture.
I have been influenced by little things done by others.
I have found that we can influence others by doing little things for them.
The influence was usually due to them caring . What little things have been done for you that changed your life ? What little things have you done for someone else that might have changed theirs ?
Intuition is just your mind using more than what you are consciously aware of. But can you trust your intuition? How do you improve it?
Developing intuition starts by realizing you have it already.
Develop Intuition In following steps
1. Recognize it.
2. Encourage it.
3. Study it to make it more trustworthy.
4. Give it good information to work with.
Try to find areas in your own life where you intuitively operate.
Of course, intuition is also a warning device.
Looking for and recognising a thing trains your mind to find more of it. The same process will happen if you watch for your intuition – you’ll start to see more of it.
Study Your Intuition
Start questioning your feelings. Study your strong feeling Get in the habit of paying attention to and studying your intuitive feelings. Where does your intuition work best? If you’re always right about your intuitive stock picks, give a little attention to them.
On the other hand, if your feeling about people are usually wrong, don’t follow them. Just pay attention more, and you’ll be developing intuition about your intuition.
Give Your Intuition good Information
Your skill, knowledge and experience determine the potential effectiveness of your intuition. Before trusting the hunches. Work in the area you want more intuition in. When enough information is in your mind, it will go to work for you with or without your conscious participation, therefore feed it well.
Recognize your intuition and study it and you’ll learn when to trust it. You’ll have feelings and ideas more often.Give it good information and you’ll be showered with good feelings and ideas.
You can create anything you like.
1. As adults we tend to think in a conditioned way. Think Like A Child. As children, we were simply spontaneous & more creative in our thinking. Allow yourself to just wonder at things, to be completely present in the here and now.
2. To be innovative doesn’t require a university degree; it simply requires making a connection between existing ideas. For instance, did you know that when was Bulb invented yet it took another lot many years with the idea for it to be lit . Use the spark of creativity & Make New Connections.
3. We prefer solutions to problems, and answers to questions. To be creative, you need to be comfortable with things that don’t fit. Be A Little Illogical.
4. Humour is one of the greatest creative devices. Laugh More It has been found that after listening to comedy tapes, students’ ability to solve problems rises.
5. Think Outside Your Limits. Many of the products we take for granted today are the result of people thinking outside their limits. .
6. You can still be creative by adapting what works elsewhere. To be creative doesn’t require blue-sea thinking. Another source of ideas is nature. Adopt and Adapt.
7. Remember Your Dreams. Dreaming and day-dreaming can create a rich source of ideas, because that’s when we relax and let the subconscious mind work by itself.
Apply these creative thinking techniques and make them part of your daily thinking.
It’s all “ENERGY” or shall we call it a “DREAM” don’t know.
Dream is not unreal for sure.
It’s a place where we can actually live in the different world just like real one ” it’s a Dream ” Seen and lived in real.
Something so amazing and just magical ✨
“Pencil” is one of the important & powerful tool used during the development of the child.
Pencil is an instrument used for writing and drawing. (Consisting of think stick of graphite known as lead)
In the learning age the development of gross motor and fine motor skills is very important.
Just in a few lines for easy understanding.
What is child development?
This process involves learning and mastering skills.
Children’s develop skills in 5 main areas:
The child’s ability to learn and solve problems.
2.Social & Emotional Development:
The child’s ability to interact with others and helping themselves and self-control.
3.Speech and Language Development:
The child’s ability to both understand and use words, build sentences, and learning language etc.
4.Gross Motor Skills:
It involves the larger muscles in the arms, legs.Gross motor activities include walking, running, lifting, kicking etc.
5.Fine Motor Skills:
Skills are achieved when the children learn to use their smaller muscles in the hands, fingers & wrist.Fine motor activities include holding, eating, writing etc.
So I am sure the basic understanding about skill development is well understood.
Every child goes through this process.
Now, moving towards the topic.
Children often like playing right… But why?
Because they get familiar with the activity of playing repetitive ways in which they start enjoying and also the gross motor skills are developing. Because often the fun side of playing is shown to the kids and put under observation for them.
Now similarly we need to introduce them to one of the important & powerful articles which is PENCIL in a fun and interesting way which the parents miss out often and then parents start complaining about the child not showing interest in writing ( Point to think and question our self )
Suddenly one day a pencil is given to the child and we expect them to start writing with help or without help. For the child it becomes difficult to understand the importance of it simply because it wasn’t introduced to them before hand.
So let’s learn something new today.
1.Build a surprise.
2.Introduce the pencil to the child in fun or generous way.( touch and feel )
Under the guidance of parents without sharpening the pencil.
3.Tell them what a pencil is?
What does a pencil do?
The black dot is the lead
So that the child gets familiar with the article that they would be using all their life.
4.Help them to learn some warm up exercises for the beginning before they start writing.
• Rolling the pencil forward and backward. (using the thumb & following 2 fingers ) Or ( keeping the pencil in between the palm of both hands and roll forward & backward )
• Picking the pencil from the surface &
keeping it back again – Repeat
Maybe for a week you can follow the exercises.
5.By next week the child will get familiar with pencil and will have a friendly approach towards the pencil. Hence the child will associate with it better and in much positive way.
6.Following week then you can build a surprise where you can sharpen the pencil and show the child as to show how led comes outward. Trust me the child will be just mesmerized, surprised to the fullest and they will enjoy with their divine innocence.
The important things to be taken care of at the initial stage of writing.
• Warm up
• Grips needs to learned
• Repetition and Practise
• If the pencil is held with incorrect grip then
it leads to pain in the finger.
• The standard grip can be applied.
• To hold the pencil correctly, you just need your first three fingers.
• Thumb: its strong and its helps to push the pencil
• Index finger: It will guide the pencil to move in every direction.
• The tallest finger: is used to rest the pencil upon.
• Space between thumb and index finger. ( thin line space )
• Other two finger will rest one below the after.
• Tiny finger will rest on the surface.
Just remember to make it a Fun learning process .
You can create your own unique ways to make it more interesting for the child and you will see the difference in the child’s approach towards writing.
All the Best ! let’s connect to build connections and keep connecting.
Sky is bright,
Birds chirping left & right,
Enjoying the cool breeze with beautiful sight.
Sun rising up from the clouds,
Time to get up is the sign so loud.
Grass went wet due to the dew drops, My feet just stops.
Dew drops falling from the leaves,
God is directing to the best to achieve.
Everyday you make a choice, Surrender to peace and travel light.
Get rid of unnecessary baggage you are carrying, Just relax to sleep right.
Let’s work towards your dream destination, Stay connected to the right vibration.
Hey ! WordPress Family
It has been lovely connecting with all of you. I am just falling short of words right now. You all are just Amazing ❤️.
Attached YouTube Link is my first video. It will be wonderful to see your love there too.
Let us give this gift to ourselves and our dear ones in order to keep them healthy always.
I will recommend this below mentioned book to everyone who is looking for a self help for your physical & mental health.
I have done basic & advance practical workshop based on You Can Heal your life Louise Hay theories with Facilitator : Mrs. Sadhana Waikar in Mumbai India.
Sadhana Waikar is an internationally certified Heal Your Life trainer with experience of 25 years in healing and teaching. She regularly conducts HYL workshops in Mumbai.
It was a powerful two day workshop where we were taken through a magical transformative journey.
We were gently guided towards developing awareness of our negative beliefs, releasing old emotions, discover our inner power & personal strengths.
I am sure we all must be eating healthy food for good health & body.
Similarly we also need to give healthy diet to our mind too..
So along with a good feed,
also need a good read.. then.. Must buy🌿
Link for India: https://amzn.to/3tPzX1n
Link for USA: https://amzn.to/3xnvRje
Link for Germany: https://amzn.to/3sQLJXG
Why is this talking ?
Without talking ?
Who am I hearing to ?
When there is no thought within me.
Without any doubt…
That someone is “You” to bring the spark back in you.
Let’s take the time out for self to improve our emotional well-being.
A simple daily practice of GRATITUDE can help in lot ways. Make gratitude journal and decorate with colours or sticker etc..as per your choice as you would want the journal to look like. Not necessary but if you want it to be colorful and lovely you can Or Keep it simple. Choice is all yours.
GRATITUDE practice is to remember on the good things that have happened in our lives. It can be big or little. Actually each and everything around us and within us we can be thankful for. Once you start writing you will be surprised with your own list.
GRATITUDE to all your body parts, what you have in life, organs, parents, friends, job, business, kids, brothers, sisters, home, every little things inside the house.
GRATITUDE to our country, gratitude to what has happened in your life in past,whats happening in the present & things that will happen in the future, gratitude to current situation, gratitude to what you got due to lockdown, gratitude to all light workers, all health workers, police, government, whoever is providing any kind of services to you.
GRATITUDE to nature, animals, plants, All the systems in universe, teachers, trainers, coaches.
GRATITUDE to your bright future continue to be in gratitude every single day.
Examples : Fresh air that we breathe, Organs that working all good,lovely weather, favourite food being cooked, bed we sleep on,vessels we cook in, vehicles we ride in, clothes we wear, road we walk on, getting window seat, clear roads with no red signals, receiving your favourite chocolate, glimpse of your favourite person etc.
- I enjoyed the journey, Thank you for the window seat i got today.
- I enjoyed the meal, Thank you for surprising me with my favourite meal.
- I love chocolates.Thank you for bringing me my favourite chocolate today.
- As i got to see you today,You made my day Thank you.
- I am grateful to feel the air in my lungs.
- I am grateful to feel the beatings of my heart.
- Dear Parents,Thank you for the unconditional love.
- I am grateful for being alive.
- Thank you for this lovely new day.
- Thank you for the home I stay in
- Thank you for the water I drink and use.
- Thank you for bed on which I relax.
- Thank you for the education & ongoing learnings.
- Thank you for surrounding me with me positive people Etc… You can now make your own. I am sure.
Allow yourself a moment to enjoy the positive experience.Keeping a daily gratitude journal will helps in releasing stress Or You can even do it on weekly basis too if easy for you to remember everything that happened to you during the week. Upto to you completely..
Practicing gratitude will help you increase positive emotions and also improve the mental and physical health.Whichever time suits the best you can try first thing in the morning Or night before you sleep or actually anytime is fine as your preferred time. Personally I prefer writing it at night.
When you make gratitude a regular habit, it will help you learn to recognise good things in your life despite of any sad or bad situation.
Kindly make an effort towards experiencing gratitude on a daily basis.
It will just surprise you to the fullest.
Encourage the kids to start with their “Gratitude journal”. It will keep them calm and peaceful in life.
Loads of LOVE & GRATITUDE to each one of you.
So… let’s begin with your gratitude journal.
Looking forward to read ur experiences on the same. Do share & leave comments.