Without any doubt…
That someone is “You” to bring the spark back in you.
Let’s take the time out for self to improve our emotional well-being.
A simple daily practice of GRATITUDE can help in lot ways. Make gratitude journal and decorate with colours or sticker etc..as per your choice as you would want the journal to look like. Not necessary but if you want it to be colorful and lovely you can Or Keep it simple. Choice is all yours.
GRATITUDE practice is to remember on the good things that have happened in our lives. It can be big or little. Actually each and everything around us and within us we can be thankful for. Once you start writing you will be surprised with your own list.
GRATITUDE to all your body parts, what you have in life, organs, parents, friends, job, business, kids, brothers, sisters, home, every little things inside the house.
GRATITUDE to our country, gratitude to what has happened in your life in past,whats happening in the present & things that will happen in the future, gratitude to current situation, gratitude to what you got due to lockdown, gratitude to all light workers, all health workers, police, government, whoever is providing any kind of services to you.
GRATITUDE to nature, animals, plants, All the systems in universe, teachers, trainers, coaches.
GRATITUDE to your bright future continue to be in gratitude every single day.
Examples : Fresh air that we breathe, Organs that working all good,lovely weather, favourite food being cooked, bed we sleep on,vessels we cook in, vehicles we ride in, clothes we wear, road we walk on, getting window seat, clear roads with no red signals, receiving your favourite chocolate, glimpse of your favourite person etc.
- I enjoyed the journey, Thank you for the window seat i got today.
- I enjoyed the meal, Thank you for surprising me with my favourite meal.
- I love chocolates.Thank you for bringing me my favourite chocolate today.
- As i got to see you today,You made my day Thank you.
- I am grateful to feel the air in my lungs.
- I am grateful to feel the beatings of my heart.
- Dear Parents,Thank you for the unconditional love.
- I am grateful for being alive.
- Thank you for this lovely new day.
- Thank you for the home I stay in
- Thank you for the water I drink and use.
- Thank you for bed on which I relax.
- Thank you for the education & ongoing learnings.
- Thank you for surrounding me with me positive people Etc… You can now make your own. I am sure.
Allow yourself a moment to enjoy the positive experience.Keeping a daily gratitude journal will helps in releasing stress Or You can even do it on weekly basis too if easy for you to remember everything that happened to you during the week. Upto to you completely..
Practicing gratitude will help you increase positive emotions and also improve the mental and physical health.Whichever time suits the best you can try first thing in the morning Or night before you sleep or actually anytime is fine as your preferred time. Personally I prefer writing it at night.
When you make gratitude a regular habit, it will help you learn to recognise good things in your life despite of any sad or bad situation.
Kindly make an effort towards experiencing gratitude on a daily basis.
It will just surprise you to the fullest.
Encourage the kids to start with their “Gratitude journal”. It will keep them calm and peaceful in life.
Loads of LOVE & GRATITUDE to each one of you.
So… let’s begin with your gratitude journal.
Looking forward to read ur experiences on the same. Do share & leave comments.